What do you do?
-What do you do?
-I’m a football player
-Do you live with your parents?
-No, I don’t. I live with my wife Nikki and our 2 children Robert and Tammy
-Does your wife work?
-Yes, she does. She’s a singer
-Do you go to her concerts?
-Yes, of course if I don’t have a football game
-Does your wife like football?
-No, she doesn’t She prefers shopping.
Write the following telephone numbers
-A. what’s your telephone number?.
-sorry can you repeat that please?
-yes, of course 9206614
-B. what’s your telephone number?
-Sorry, can you say that again please?
-yes it’s 6996700
-C. What’s your telephone number?
-no, it’s 3379080
-D. What’s your telephone number?
-E. What’s your telephone number?
Asking for information
Write the information of the person interested in French
– Good morning language international can I help you?
– Yes please I’d like some information about one of your language classes
– Yes, of course what language are you interested in?
– can we send you the information by mail?
– Yes, that’s fine what’s your first name please?
– Jody that’s J. O. D. I. E.
– and what’s your last name?
– can you spell that please?
– R. O. W. L. A. N. D. S.
– what’s your address?
– 27 country road
– and what’s your telephone number?
– Is that your home number?
– Yes, it is
– do you have a work number?
– yes I do it’s 5526380
– sorry, can you repeat that please?
– yes sure. 552638 what class are you interested in?
– the intensive business French class
– okay, I’ll send you some information about the class thanks a lot good bye